Re: OpenSSH source in winsup?

Siva wrote:

> I would like to know if the source code for Cygwin's version of OpenSSH
> is stored in the winsup CVS repository.

No.  Why would you think that?  The last thing we would want to do is
fork our own version of OpenSSH and have to worry about maintaining it
separate from the OpenSSH team.  For security software especially, this
would be madness.  Corinna does a very good job of pushing the
occasional Cygwin fix upstream.

> If not, please tell me where I can get this code.  Thanks.

http://www.openssh.com/portable.html

Brian