RE: Line info causes GCC to bomb?

-----Original Message-----

It's indexed in cpp.info under, "linemarkers."

The output from cpp also contains other directives between the first two line markers, as in the second form, although I haven't had the opportunity to look at the gcc source to determine their purpose, or what initialization gcc needs for its line numbering.

If I can locate the relevant routines in gcc I might be able to provide a patch.  My own preprocessor already has the necessary compatibility fix, though untested, because my linux box is waiting for spare parts.

Thanks again,

Robert