Permission denied problem

Hi,

I have a permission denied problem with a specific network directory

$ ls /cygdrive/x/PPP/QQQ
ls: cannot open directory /cygdrive/x/PPP/QQQ: Permission denied

I described this problem some time ago in

Larry Hall suggested me to try nontsec, but this did not change the behaviour.

I also read the doc in

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html

but couldn't get a solution for the problem. getfacl gives the same answer

$ getfacl.exe /cygdrive/x/PPP/QQQ
# file: /cygdrive/x/PPP/QQQ
# owner: ffa195
# group: mkgroup-l-d
user::rwx
group::r-x
other:r-x
mask:rwx

for both the directories with the permission problem and for other
directories without the problem.

Thank you very much in advance!
Marko