running a GUI app as a service with cygrunsrv

Hi,

I've searched google, but couldn't readily find an answer to this.

What happens if I have a GUI application that I install as a service (and set the startup type to Auto) with cygrunsrv. Is this supported?

I'm hoping that the window info will just be thrown away, but the app will still run fine.

My problem is that I am trying to automate a connection to a VPN using the Cisco VPN Client. The client which I must use is a GUI application, but if the system reboots for some reason, I want the client to start even if nobody is there to log in.

Thanks,

Rob.