RE: cygwin 1.5.20-1, spinning pdksh, 100% CPU

Well, I think that I may have found the cause of this issue, and I
believe that the problem exists in 1.5.24-2.  Please take a look at what
I think is the solution, and let me know if I'm mistaken.

I believe that the problem is in _sigbe, at the very end of the
assembler code.  _sigbe decrements the lock *before* it decrements
incyg.  This leaves a very small window where another thread - possibly
the sig thread that's doing setup_handler() - can acquire the lock, see
that incyg is still set to 1, and act accordingly.  In setup_handler,
this will cause the thread to go into _cygtls::interrupt_setup, which
pushes sigdelayed onto the tls stack.  But since we're not really in
Cygwin code when this happens, sigdelayed() never gets executed and you
end up spinning as we're seeing.

I'll post a patch to cygwin-patches.

Ernie Coskrey