Re: Creating a dll in cygwin for use with jni without -mno-cygwin

I really appreciate your detailed reply Brian.  Having read your response I
realised that creating a dll in cygwin is way over my head especially as I
am limited on how much (more)time I can spend on this problem.  I have since
switched to using a linux platform and am having much more success.

Thanks a million

:)