Re: Using sshd on Windows 98

Hello again,

thanks for your answer. I am sorry, but I didn't find the thread, that
includes the solution.
The only thing I had to do was to make a password hash using crypt:

> crypt yourpassword

Then I had to insert it into the /etc/passwd file instead of "use_crypt". Now
I can login into Windows 98 using sshd. Indeed, as someone said it already,
it is like using a security lock to close off a balsa wood door...

Regards

Alfred Egger