Re: How to close a SSH connection from a BAT file

Brian Thanks for the suggestions and I was extreemly interested in trying your
suggestion of running the SSH client as a service. However I have not been
successful in setting it up. Although it does install as a service, when it is
started it immediatly stops as unable to authenticate with the other server.
If SSH is run manually there is no issue. Currently going through the logs
with verbose on and trying to determine what the issue is.