RE: Request for running a test application

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have a request for help.  I need as much different information I can
>get.  To get this information, I'm asking all of you to run the
attached
>test application and return the printed output as reply to this mail.
>
>Just please don't send information which is already available.

	[snip]

>I'm looking for
>
>  - Harddisk, CD, DVD over USB

	[snip]

HDD F: is a 15 GiB partition on a 60 GiB Iomega model PHD60-C USB 2.0
HDD.  It also has a FireWire interface, but I'm not using that right
now (I'm at work and can't unplug it without lots of delay, and I
don't have the time right now; sorry about that).

/work> mount | gawk '/[Ff]:/'
f: on /F type system (binmode)
/work>
/work> df /F/
f:                    30716248  10326460  20389788  34% /F
/work>
/work> (cd /usr/local/src/gvi/;gcc -o getvolinfo getvolinfo.c -lntdll >
cl.lis 2>&1)
/work> less -S /usr/local/src/gvi/getvolinfo.c
/work> /usr/local/src/gvi/getvolinfo.exe F:
Device Type        : 7
Characteristics    : 20
Volume Name        : <New Volume>
Serial Number      : 1421080226
Max Filenamelength : 255
Filesystemname     : <NTFS>
Flags              : 700ff
  FILE_CASE_SENSITIVE_SEARCH  : TRUE
  FILE_CASE_PRESERVED_NAMES   : TRUE
  FILE_UNICODE_ON_DISK        : TRUE
  FILE_PERSISTENT_ACLS        : TRUE
  FILE_FILE_COMPRESSION       : TRUE
  FILE_VOLUME_QUOTAS          : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_SPARSE_FILES  : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REPARSE_POINTS: TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REMOTE_STORAGE: FALSE
  FILE_VOLUME_IS_COMPRESSED   : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_IDS    : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_ENCRYPTION    : TRUE
  FILE_NAMED_STREAMS          : TRUE
  FILE_READ_ONLY_VOLUME       : FALSE
  FILE_SEQUENTIAL_WRITE_ONCE  : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_TRANSACTIONS  : FALSE

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed by this e-mail.