rsh to windows xp using cygwin from Solaris, I get "permission deined"

Hi,

I have Installed and Configured Cygwin on Windows XP
system. I also installed cygserver and inetutils and
configured them. I can see cygserver and inetutils
services in windows. But when I try to rsh to this
windows XP machine from solaris I get "Permission
Denied".

I am able to rlogin and telnet to windows xp system
from solaris system. But rsh does not work, I get
"permission denied" message.

I have added entry in .rhosts and /etc/hosts.equiv

Kindly please help in in solving this issue.

Thanks
Jaimin