Re: source command horribly broken after Cygwin update

> googling first before posting would save some embarrassment on
> your part.

Thanks for the answer but I am not the least bit embarrassed: I _had_ looked for posting with "source" in the subject using my news reader
to no avail. As for googling, that returned too many irrelevant links.

> Did you read the announcements/README?

Admittedly no. I updated in a rush after a new antivirus broke my cygwin installation and didn't read anything. In any case I don't expect and I
don't welcome policy changes, esp. such disruptive ones, in a minor
release.

Regards,

-- O.L.