Re: cygwin terminal question

e.g. I can only see the last 200 lines in my terminal.
If you are talking about the default console window (e.g. bash), you can change its properties in the window's system menu. Click on the icon in the title bar, choose Properties, go to the Layout tab and change the screen buffer size.

Hope that helps,

Jan!