RE: undefined reference to `__imp___iob'

Thanks for your reply.
Does everything you say hold true even if I compile with the -mno-cygwin
option?

The program I was talking about linked to 4 libraries so I made a small
main.c and just tried adding one library at a time.  I wrote a small
program to link against a single library and it worked.  I was passing
around FILE pointers and that worked okay too.  From main.c I did the
fopen and fclose and wrote to the file using the msys/mingw compiled
library.  Was I just lucky?
When I tried adding in another library I got those errors again.

Apparently I'm confused.  I thought that when I compile with -mno-cygwin
it was the same as using msys/mingw.

Thanks,
~Eric