re: folder options

actually i solved the problem by setting the permission for the parent folder from the windows explorer. it was in my documents by i don't have full control for the folders created in that folder. i have no idea how windows let me do that. so i just set it to full control for me for any folders inside my documents and folders created inside it and let the inheritance check mark on.
after that my problem was solved

thanks
jc