Re: whois update?

If you have perl and gcc installed, get the source for whois (I got
the tar ball from ftp.debian.org which is likely the same as the
Cygwin version), then replace ip_del_list with

http://members.verizon.net/jmrubin/ip_del_list and make.

The file looks a bit weird with Cygwin text-only browsers because it
has Unix-ish \n end lines instead of \n\r. Make fails if you have a
DOS-ish file.

Essentially, I made all the changes from the last year in

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space

(Actually, all the changes were in class A IP's and Arin is the
default for class A so I left out Arin changes.)