Re: Attn: Yaakov - gvim (Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.1-1)

On 16-May-2007 03:12, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
Michael Schaap wrote:
Yaakov, if possible, could you perhaps release a corresponding gvim as
well?
(Upgrading to vim-7.1 breaks gvim-7.0, so there is some amount of
urgency...)

Please understand that, unfortunately, I had no more warning that
vim-7.1 was coming to the distro than anyone else. I will nevertheless
work on the upgrade ASAP; in the meantime, if you wish to use gvim, you
must downgrade to the last 7.0 release.
Would you be perhaps interested in giving up gvim?
If so, I'd be happy to take over. (Unless Corinna jumps in and thinks it's easier for her to take it, since she already takes care of vim.)

(Redirected to cygwin-apps)

– Michael