Re: SSH Authentication / Impersonation Question

Hi Rene,

Try `ssh administrator@localhost` after you login to the server as a (PowerUser)
user.  You should be able to do almost anything as Administrator.

The user we are impersonating (via pubkey auth) is an admin user. Are you suggesting that once logged in via pubkey, we ssh to localhost again?

Another option would be to tunnel a Remote Desktop Connection.

Sorry, I'm not sure what's meant by this. The script that executes the "net stop w3svc" command is a web deployment script, so using the GUI isn't necessary, I hope!

Thanks,

Andrew