Re: Problem with finding mirror lists using setup.exe

> im not sure if this is whats going on, but you have to let setup.exe
> talk to the internet.

So after all that, I tried disabling everything (again), firewalls, Norton,
anything else I can possibly think of, and today it worked.  I don't know
what I disabled today that I didn't yesterday (firewall blocking was the
first thing I thought of yesterday, maybe I didn't wait the 10-30 seconds
that you said?) but today it worked.  Sorry for wasting your time on my
mistake, and thanks again for all the quick responses.  You have been very
helpful.

James Sherman