Broken VNC link at http://cygwin.com/links.html

Hi,

I hope this is on topic for the list. The link to VNC at the page
mentioned in the subject

   http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

is broken. It seems www.uk.research.att.com has been dropped from the
DNS. Possible replacements:

 - http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/attarchive/vnc/index.html (a
   archive of the vanished site AFAIK)

 - http://www.realvnc.com (The official successor)

 - http://www.tightvnc.com/ (Another popular VNC)

The Gentoo wiki has a more complete overview: http://gentoo-wiki.com/VNC.

In case the list is not the place to report this, my deepest
apologies. I couldn't find another address in a hurry and would be
most deeply indebted, if, in case I did wrong, those in the know could
just point me without much further ado to a mail address where
observations of this kind are being received.

Thanks -- Markus