Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clisp-2.41-2 released

Aaron Brown wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Hmm, ok, I was misunderstanding the problem then. You are
getting a new package list, right? (I.e. you are not
trying to install locally?)

Correct.

It's actually a bit different than the descriptions I gave
in my last couple messages:

If I leaved "Curr" selected, the cycle is:

 2.41-2 --> Keep --> 2.41-1 --> Uninstall --+

That is, it starts on 2.41-2, but never goes back to that
version.

Hmm, that /is/ odd. In fact, it sounds like it might be a weird setup bug i.e. an installed version that is no longer available messes up the cycle. I would definitely try a setup snapshot and checking the log as per Brian's advice (although I'm not sure if the log will help since setup does seem to know about the new version). If you're feeling adventurous you could download the setup source code and have a look around. :-)

Meanwhile I would guess that installing the 'prev' version first would work.

--
Matthew
child: Do not try to read the .sig. That is impossible. Instead you must realize the truth.