Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clisp-2.41-2 released

Dave Korn wrote:

I've tried a few mirrors (ftp.kr.freebsd.org,
ftp.mirrorservice.org, mirror.calvin.edu, and
mirrors.kernel.org) but the newest CLISP on all of them
is 2.41-1.

You may be doing something wrong: all those mirrors are up-to-date, and according to the timestamps have been since a couple of days after the release

Indeed I was. I use a dialup connection and, to minimize the time spent downloading, I select the "Keep" radio button on the "Select Packages" screen. This has the additional effect of hiding version 2.41-2 (is this because it's marked as experimental?). When I leave "Curr" selected, version 2.41-2 shows up fine.

Is there an easy way to use setup.exe to install CLISP
2.41-2 (or any other desired package) without having to
manually uncheck all the things I don't want?

Thanks,

--
Aaron
http://arundelo.com