How can I uninstall Cygwin? -- Where must I enter "umount" for this purpose?

Dear Cygwin people!

A few days ago I have downloaded Cygwin from cygwin.com and installed it on my computer.
However, since then some other programs did not function properly any more and it may be that Cygwin is responsible for this.
Therefore I want to uninstall Cygwin.
I read on the pages of cygwin.com, that in order to do this I need to enter the command "umount" (several times) somewhere and uninstall by this procedure all mount points which are listed when I enter "mount" alone (this procedure is correct, or?).
However, neither the Windows Command Prompt / Command Line Interface / ... (the one in the start menu with white text on black background) nor the Cygwin Bash Shell recognize these two commands.
So, where do I have to enter "mount" and "umount"?
Is there an easier way to uninstall Cygwin completely -- I have not used it so far (apart from trying to uninstall it via the Cygwin Bash Shell)?

Yours faithfully,
Ghu Oargh