Re: newlib?: pow function can produce incorrect results.

Cary R. wrote:
It would be nice if this could be made
more compliant, but I also realize that it's not
anyones job to do that.

Actually, this would be the job of the newlib maintainers. If newlib is not giving the results you expect (especially if, as in this case if I am reading right, it fails to conform to a common standard), you should report that as a bug against newlib. Patches help too :-).

--
Matthew
PIE INCOMING!!!