Re: 1.5.24 Odd ProFTPD Permission Listing Problem

Sorry, I forgot to include those details. The proftpd server runs as
SYSTEM and is started automatically via the cygrunsrv.exe program. The
user that logs in, is a Power User with full access rights to the login
directory.

Any more information needed?

--
Ronald Reed - RHCE, GCUX