Re: Emacs ignores signals

Edwin Goei wrote:
Karr, David wrote:
I'm guessing you weren't using the Cygwin-built xemacs. I use Xemacs
built for Cygwin, and I haven't been able to send signals to
subprocesses for a long time.
No, I am using the xemacs installed from the cygwin installer. The precise version is: "XEmacs 21.4 (patch 20) \"Double Solitaire\" [Lucid] (i686-pc-cygwin, Mule) of Fri Dec 15 2006 on vzell-de" and I am able to C-c C-c to interrupt a process in shell-mode. This does not work with gnu emacs 21.3.50.1 nor 21.2.x. Anyone else seeing this or have a fix?

The main reason I tried to switch is because I wanted to run "vc-svn.el" or VC support for subversion. This signals problem is now the major hurdle for me.

There is an experimental XEmacs vc package that includes subversion support. YMMV, but it works for me.

I've attached it to this message.

- Vin