Re: C++ name with leading underscore character not Compiling

On 2007-04-16 13:47Z, Adye, TJ (Tim) wrote:

[warning about reserved names in non-system headers, distinguished
in whatever way '-Wsystem-headers' uses]

> An alternative might be to distinguish between <> and "" includes.

A few years ago, boost was trying to figure out what that distinction
means, and the conclusion was that it doesn't really mean much. Here's
some discussion between members of the C++ Standard committee:

[C++98 16.2]