Re: gdb not working with $?=123

Brian Dessent wrote:
Try this:

PATH="/usr/bin:$(cygpath -S)" gdb --help

If gdb works with this minimal PATH then try selectively adding the
other components back in and see when it fails. If the above still
doesn't work then you may have to resort to strace to see why gdb can't
initialize.
Also with the minimal PATH did not worked.
With
strace gdb
I got a message saying that tk84.dll was not a valid windows image.
I reinstalled the tcltk package and now gdb is working.

Thank you very much for your help.

Luca.