RE: 1.5.24 remote launch of java gui

Thanks for the suggestions.

New info:

1) The "ssh -f -t machine2 app" does not work and leaves my terminal on
machine1 unusable.

2) If I start sshd on machine2 in a cygwin window as a user then my "ssh
-f machine2 app" works like a champ, however, if I start sshd as a
windows service then the "ssh -f machine2 app" does not work but if I am
actually logged in to machine2 via ssh then running the app works fine.

Jack