Using pscp.exe with rxvt

I have previously used the pscp.exe utility with the standard cygwin bash shell (this is what you get when clicking on the cygwin icon). However, I modified my cygwin.bat file to:

@echo off

C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin

rxvt -sl 1500 -fn 'terminal' -bg black -fg grey -sr -e bash --login -i

bash --login -i

This automatically brings up the rxvt window, which I like for clickable filenames. However, when I type in the password asked for by pscp, I can see the letters as I type them (when you shouldn't be able to). Then it is rejected by the site I'm connecting to, as if it never received it. Is there a problem using pscp under rxvt?

Thanks, Brent