Problem with Message Queue

Hi All,
I have an application which uses IPC functionalities for sending and receiving messages from other application. I have made the following configuration for message queue, shared memory and semaphore

MSGINFO:
MSGMAX:    4096
MSGMNI:    50
MSGTQL:    400
MSGMAP:    402
MSGMNB:    16384

SEMINFO:
SEMMNI:    200
SEMMNS:    128
SEMMNU:    150

SHMINFO:
SHMMNI:    100
SHMMAX:    2000000

When I run through my application, it will give successful response for  3 messages out 5 messages and my client application hangs. My Error log file has recorded the following statements:

CU-E-3404(3196):Unable to Send Communication Packet (CUP) on Queue.
msgsnd-E-3011(3196):EAGAIN No more processes.

So please... can any one suggest where m going wrong and please give me the possible solutions for it.