NEWBIE

Sorry to bother you with this.

I think the cygwin stuff is great, and I used to run it on a 2000 server build without issue. Now that I have 2003 SBS running I am running into an issue were I can only log on remotely with the admin accnt that was ceated from start up. If I add users to the admin group I can log on but they just have desktop access and they don't go into the user folders I created manually (the script did not work) I see you have a work around here: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-09/msg00312.html

But I am too much of a rookie to implement the fix.

If it's not too much trouble, could you PLEASE do a step by step for me.

Again, I am running SBS 2003 with all the updates.

I feel like a moron for asking, but I have tried for the last 3 hours to make this work.

I really appreciate your help!

Curt