Make open ssh work with PKA on a Windows 2003 server

Hello,
I apologize for posting about this once again but i can't make open ssh
working poroperly (with PKA) on a Windows 2003 server.

I've read this:

http://www.hunt-family.net/wiki/index.php?Install%20SSH%20with%20PKA

and this
http://erdelynet.com/archive/ssh-l/2005-06/3225.html
as well as this one:
http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~kscully/CygwinSSHD_W2K3.html

but i'm still stuck.

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall cygwin and i 've tried it on 2
different computer, it's sound to me like it is impossible, but these
people had make it to work!

So please help me.

to avoid confusion i only post the problems i get on my last
installation:

after setting the ssh server by ssh-host-config -y
then cygrunsrv -S sshd
seems to be OK,

here is the result of cygrunsrv -Q sshd:
Service			: sshd
Display name		: CYGWIN sshd
Current State		: Running
Controls Accepted	: Stop
Command			:/usr/sbin/sshd -D

Sounds allright isn't it?
But here comes all problems:

when i just try
$ ssh localhost

i get the connection closed, here is the end of verbose mode when i'm
trying:
Administrateur@localhost's password:
debug1: Autenthication succeeded (password).  <= i'm in!
debug1: chanel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Enterring interactive session
debug1: clinet_input_chanel_req: channel 0 exit-status reply 0
debug1: chanel 0: free: client-session, nechannels 1
Connection to localhost closed			<= not anymore

i can't log!
ps: on some previous install i could log, but it has never worked with
PKA (my final goal so a script can login...)

Please tell me if you need more informations, i really would like to
make it work, then i promise to spend the week-end writting a how-to set
open ssh server on cygwin on w2k3 (both french and english).

Thanks you very much