Setup package list duplication and crash

For a while I've been downloading from http://mirrors.dotsrc.org.  I
switched a few days ago when it started acting strangely.  Several
packages were displayed as Not Installed--bashdb3, gcc-gm2, libglade,
libltdl6, and libploticus.  When I clicked on "Skip" to try to install
one of them, Setup crashed.  So I switched back to
http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/, which didn't display that problem.

anl.gov hasn't had any updates in a few days, so I thought I'd check
back to dotsrc.org.  I saw the exact same behaviour.  However, now, if
I go to dotsrc.org, to the package chooser, back to the mirrors list,
select another mirror (it doesn't seem to matter which one), and back
to the package chooser, there are multiple copies of each of the Not
Installed packages listed above.    Going back and forth, another copy
is added each time I return to the package chooser.

This only seems to happen if I go to dotsrc.org first.  On the other
mirrors I tried (which is only calvin.edu as well as the anl.gov), I
only see two Not Installed packages; those always show up and are
never duplicated.

I'm willing to believe that dotsrc.org has some sort of problem, but
setup presumably shouldn't be duplicated packages like that.
Actually, I just tried it again, and it didn't happen the first time I
went into the package chooser from dotsrc.org, but if I switched to
"Not Installed" view, back to mirrors, then back to the package
chooser, the spurious packages showed up.

I am using Setup version 2.510.2.2.  I'm not enclosing cygcheck output
because I'm not sure it would be relevant.  The setup.ini file in the
dotsrc.org folder is no different from that in the calvin.edu folder.
setup.log.full and setup.log don't seem to have been modified by the
time the crash occurs, so no information there.

Any other information I can provide?

-- --Alfvaen (Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ ) Current Album--Rush:Counterparts Current Book--Glen Cook:Ceremony Casting bread upon swine