Bugzilla under Cygwin?

Hi,

I'm playing with the thought to install Bugzilla under Cygwin.

Did anyone tried that before? Are there any experiences? Any
recommendations?

Most of the prerequisites are available under Cygwin (Apache, Perl,...),
I'm only missing MySQL. It might be possible to combine Bugzilla with
the Windows version of MySQL.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Matthias