From: bob sandefur [mailto:rsandefur@cam-llc.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 08:36
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: xp64 fails with latest download

Hi

I did I did my Monday morning update to my Dell running XP 64. When I click
on the Cygwin icon now, the screen flashes and it quits.

I haven't tried this on the 32-bit version.

Questions:
Anyone else experiencing this same issue?
How do I rollback to the prior release?? (I have not searched the mail list
for this yet/)

Thanx

Robert (Bob) L. Sandefur PE
Senior Geostatistician / Reserve Analyst
CAM 200 Union Suite?430 Lakewood, Co
80228
rsandefur@cam-llc.com