No SSH in Cygwin

Hello:
I'm at a new site trying to load Cygwin on a Win/XP so I can get SSH, amoung other things.
I can telnet, I can FTP,I can BASH, etc.
I cannot SSH.
In the SETUP.exe I downloaded, I tried to load all, I looked in the network packages to ensure SSH was enabled, there no SSH.
All my research says just enable (I have nothing to enable).
I don't recall if I had to do something special to get cygwin installed in my Win/XP at home so long ago.
The google literature seems to lead me to installing an OpenSSH that will run outside of Cygwin.
Surely, I'm doing something pedestrian and missing something quite obvious.
Any help, direction, or counsel will be greatly appreciated.
-doug