SVN not working correctly...

Hello everyone! :-D

Hey, I installed Cygwin with the following options:

Devel: Install
wget: (latest version)

Now I'm trying to update a program (for coding the PSP) through SVN. The
tutorial I'm reading
(http://www.psp-programming.com/tutorials/c/lesson01.htm) says to execute
the command 'svn update', however that gives me some errors:

[quote]
user@comp ~/psptoolchain
$ svn update
svn: Can't parse '.svn/dir-prop-base'
svn: Malformed file
[/quote]

I asked on a PSP coding form and they suggested to reinstall, so I tried
that. Nothing. Then I tried reinstalling all Cygwin. Nothing. Then I tried
installing SVN from here:
http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91

But that didn't work either, same error... :-(

Anyone got a suggestion? Thanks! ;-)

PS: The dir-prop-base file is this:

[quote]
K 10