Re: "cscope -d" can't find trailer offset if path contains space

Frodak wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, Frodak.  I'll keep that in my back pocket for the time being, as
I already have non-ml-cscope  running.  I recall that figuring out
patches and compiling gvim on solaris nonadmin account.  From different
patching methods, compatibility, and the various options for building
gvim, I get the impression that such a exploratory/learning step is
undertaken when one has a sizable chunk of time (though it will probably
more smoothly in the cygwin environment).  But thanks for pointing out
that option.