Two short scripts for Cygwin-Windows interoperation

Two tiny Cygwin shell scripts may be of use.  Each script has a single active
line, which I include here (to try these from the command line, of course
replace $1 with your desired argument):

1. To quickly find files and directories in "My Documents" and Desktop (down to
a certain depth):

find  "/cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/$USER/Desktop"       \
      "/cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/$USER/My Documents"  \
      -maxdepth 3 | grep "$1"

2. To open an Explorer window in a specified directory (given in Cygwin style),
or to open a document in the proper Windows application:

/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/explorer `cygpath -w "$1"`

Rex