Re: Is it possible to directly call a function in a dlopen library

Hi, Brain:

Your answer is always the guide. Thanks a lot!

So maybe it is possible on Linux? I asked this question because I find
this kind of logic in asterisk! the main program will load the .so
using dlopen. i.e. module1.so and module2.so, and I notice that
module2.so will call directly (without dlsym, just func1( ... ) which
is defined in module1.so). I am very confused :-(. Is it because it
used RTLD_GLOBAL?

* RTLD_GLOBAL - the external symbols defined in the library will be made
*		 available to subsequently loaded libraries.

Regards,
Andy