Re: errors trying to install cygwin on vista

Well, I must be dumb cuz I tried everything and it still fails to complete the install. Always fails with "sed.exe has stopped working". I guess I'll just wait a while and see if something shows up in the future. It just will not install for me.
Thanks,
Mike