RE: Vista 64 users, please test snapshot

> I've applied a patch to Cygwin which should workaround what appears to
> be a compatibility bug in WOW64 on Vista 64.  If you want details, see
> the huge comment in the sources, file dcrt0.cc, get_cygwin_startup_info().

It's looking good here!

Now, I just need to get Visual Studio 2003 cl.exe to work... ;-(

Christian.

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.