Re: echo hi|egrep -v ho #no output

Tom Rodman wrote:

> setup.exe did not complain though.  I know I have to update my

It wouldn't, because it does not handle replacement of sh.exe directly.
That is done in the postinstall step.  I'm still not clear how the
events transpire that cause this postinstall to fail.  And even if the
postinstall failed it's designed to run anyway the next time bash runs,
so I'm stymied.  Maybe based on the ls -l information in your message
someone can figure out why sh.exe was not replaced.

Brian