Re: cp command fails when copying from a network drive

I'm not sure if it helps at all, but I've just been told this about our
NetApp filer:
 "It's using a Network Appliance proprietery OS called DataOntap, this
is Unix based."

Copying from this drive used to work fine with older versions of cygwin.
Is it possible to provide a command line option to `cp' to revert it to
the old behavior and avoid the problem?

For now, I'm just using this shell function (zsh) to copy from the V:
drive:

vcp() {
    [[ $# != 2 ]] && echo "Usage: $0 <source> <dest>" && return
    cmd /c copy $(cygpath -w $1) "$(cygpath -w $2)"
}

John.