Error in 'cat /proc/uptime' output

Hi All,

I'm using cygwin 1.5.9(0.112/4/2). I'm facing this issue:

'cat /proc/uptime' gives output as-

$ cat /proc/uptime
380224.81 0.00

and this output leads to 100% CPU usage.

I searched for any patches for this issue but couldn't succeed. Please advise if there are any patches for the above issue.

Thanks and Regards!
Rajesh

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential, proprietary, privileged and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify mail administrator by telephone on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Any unauthorized dissemination, publication, transfer or use of the contents of this communication, with or without modifications is punishable under the relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies. However, Nihilent makes no representations or warranties to the effect that this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through  its Corporate Network. *** "