1.5.21-1: sshd occasionally fails to start

On new installations of Cygwin 1.5.21-1, I've noticed that after
installation I have to try starting the sshd service upwards of a
dozen times before it will actually start. If I use "net start sshd" I
get the following:

The CYGWIN sshd service is starting.
The CYGWIN sshd service could not be started.

A system error has occurred.

System error 1067 has occurred.

The process terminated unexpectedly.

If I use "cygrunsrv -S sshd" I get the following:

cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.

I can go back and forth for five minutes or so before one or the other
will work. I get the 1067 error when I try to use the windows service
manager to start it manually.

I know there's lots out here on 1062 and 1067 errors; but in the cases
I read they all seemed to be permanently fatal errors - no matter how
many times one tried to start the service it would always fail. This
one doesn't seem to be permanent - it will eventually work, but if I
shut it down again it's anyone's guess if it'll come back up again.

I've attached the cygcheck file. Is there a configuration issue that's
preventing sshd from starting up until it's had a chance to sit for
five to ten minutes?