Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found

gdiviney wrote:

> A one-hour compiler class assignment has become an all-day goose-hunt.
> Thanks Cygwin developers! Maybe someday Iâll have the opportunity to waste
> an entire day of your lives. If it werenât for schools, your aberrant work
> would have been forgotten long ago.

Agreed.

While I like the idea of free software, and giving things away free, I think
they should be done sensibly and pragmatically. Saving people time is fine.
Writing off all complaints with "well, it's free, what did you expect?" is
the same kind of crass capitalism I see in the pornography flooding the
internet.

Also, the open source community is quite insular, and doesn't accept advice
well from outsiders in all instances. Even when we volunteer, for example,
technical writing skills or project management experience. If it weren't for
the somewhat unrealistic responses I've seen from open sourcers, I probably
would be one.