Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found

Yep, I agree whole-heartedly. I ran across this thread because (guess what?)
the install package did not deliver this file (and I can only guess which
others). Iâve reviewed the thread and, as you note, you were attacked for
pointing out the obviousâ

Apparently, if youâre a Cygwin believer or developer:

-	Youâre automatically right

-	You think thereâs nothing wrong with forcing every single user to spend
hours sifting through artifacts of your failed install package to provide a
detailed and explicit report of what when wrong and how to fix it before
taking action.

-	Insulting your users who become frustrated due to your own shabby work is
perfectly OK.

Some tips for Cygwin people:

-	When a user selects a set of items to install, perhaps the install package
should deliver all the necessary files to make it work.

-	When a user complains about a file not being delivered, maybe instead of
insulting them, you can first assume your package has errâd until itâs shown
otherwise.

I guess Iâll keep looking for a solution for the issue that begat this
thread, since I have encountered the same problem.

A one-hour compiler class assignment has become an all-day goose-hunt.
Thanks Cygwin developers! Maybe someday Iâll have the opportunity to waste
an entire day of your lives. If it werenât for schools, your aberrant work
would have been forgotten long ago.