Re: aspell

> Symptom:  (run the following on the bash or zsh command line)
>        $ aspell -a -m -d american
>        Error: nroff: dlopen returned "No such file or directory".

On 10/12/06, Gareth Pearce <tilps.kilm@gmail.com> wrote: .....
I suspect you don't have nroff installed. If that is not the problem, it works for me -
That would be too easy.  I already check that and nroff is indeed installed.

As for "works for" you, I suspect that you have an old version of
aspell.  I am talking about 0.60.3 and the more recent stable 0.60.4
versions.   Please download 0.60.4 and try it and let me know how it
goes.

--Gareth, somewhat vaguely present aspell maintainer being.

I appreciate your response and with your assistance we'll find the cause and fix it and you can be the proud maintainer of new apsell, 0.60.4 that has a lot of great features and functionality.

Thanks.
 Darel