Re: API versus web interface for public document access

Mike Marchywka wrote:
Thanks, I've been on the list before and I do recall some related
success stories. Any suggestions for a more appropriate audience?

Since your question (which I read, after skimming through to find it at the bottom of your post) seems to relate generically to scripting, maybe a scripting forum (of which I do not know any to recommend). And, if you do find another audience, I would strongly recommend that you omit the background and post just the question, or at *bare* minimum have the question first, followed by all the examples.

--
Matthew
"Try to bring it back in one piece this time." -- Q (MI6)